Vegetable Besan Cheela
|Gram flour (Besan)
|Red chili Powder
||½ cup chopped
||As per Taste
Recipe for Vegetable Besan Cheela
- Mix gram flour, celery, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt in a large bowl.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, green chili and coriander leaves in the bowl.
- Add water to it and mix it well to get the desired batter.
- The batter should not have any lumps and should be quite thin.
- Now spread oil on the pan.
- Take the batter and spread it properly.
- Add oil to the Vegetable Besan Cheela crust and flip to the other side.
- Fry Besan Chilla from both sides until it gets light brown and get really crispy.
- Your vegetable Besan Cheela is ready. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.