Tapioca Pudding Recipe (Sabudana Recipe)
This is a basic and simple baby food that you can give to 4 month+ babies. Tapioca pudding is a great baby food recipe that makes your baby healthy. There is so much benefit of tapioca for the babies. For instance, if your baby is having loose motion, the tapioca pudding works as an effective home remedy to treat baby loose motion. It is very light and soft baby food that you can also give to your babies, if they are not feeling well.
Here is the recipe of simple tapioca pudding that you can make at home easily in just 15-20 minutes.
You may also like:- Tapioca Egg Custard for 6 month babies
|Milk/formula milk||2 cups|
|Tapioca (Sabudana)||1/3 cup|
Note: You can add more or less sugar as per your baby taste. For 4-6 month babies you can skip the sugar or can add just half teaspoon.
- Wash the tapioca (Sabudana) with clean water and drain the water.
- Add milk and tapioca in a pan.
- Stir the spoon repeatedly so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When the tapioca turns soft into jelly form, add sugar in it.
- Cook it for more 2 minutes
- Your yummy tapioca pudding is ready
- Give it to your baby when it comes to the normal temperature.