Tapioca Egg Custard for 6month Babies
Mothers get worried about their baby food, especially the newly mothers. They want new and healthy recipes for their babies. So I am telling you the variety of baby food recipes for your ease. I have already told you about the basic and simple recipe of tapioca pudding for your babies. As you know the tapioca (Sabudana) is a healthy and beneficial baby food, so I am here with another tasty and yummy recipe of tapioca. If you like the recipe, do let me know in the comments. 🙂 Today I am going to tell you another yummy recipe with tapioca (sabudana), the tapioca egg custard.
You may also like:- Tapioca Pudding Recipe (Sabudana Kheer)
|Tapioca (Sabudana)||1/3 cup|
|Vanilla essence||½ teaspoon|
Note: You can add more or less sugar as per your baby taste
- Wash the tapioca (Sabudana) with water
- Soak it in the water for 1 hour
- Now drain the water.
- Add milk, salt and tapioca in a pan and cook on medium flame.
- Stir it continuously so that it don’t stick to the pans’ bottom.
- Add sugar gradually into the pan
- Take an egg and add vanilla essence in it
- Beat the egg with a fork or spoon.
- When a half cup of milk remains in the pot and the tapioca get doubled in size, switch off the flame
- Now add the tapioca pudding in the egg pan gradually
- Now put the pan on the stove again and cook it for more 5 minutes.
- Don’t forget to stir the spoon again.
- The delicious tapioca egg custard is ready.