Potato Cheese Balls Recipe
Potato Cheese Balls
Potato Cheese Balls are the amazing and yummy snack item that can be prepared in just 3 minutes.
You can make it for your party or can give it to your kids in their lunch box. Its an amazing frozen item recipe for Ramazn
Make the potato cheese balls and freeze it. Shallow fry it in a pan and serve hot
Step by Step Recipe of Potato Cheese Balls
Now freeze it and fry it when you want to eat it. Here is the recipe with complete ingredients.
|Green onions(optional)||Half cup|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Black pepper||Half tsp|
|White pepper||Half tsp|
|Green chilies||4 small crushed|
|Grated/Cube Cheese||Half cup|
Method for potato cheese balls
- Boil the potatoes and mash them with hands or forks
- Add the green onions(optional), salt, black pepper and white pepper in it.
- Add the crushed green chilies in the mixture.
- If you are making it for your toddlers than don’t add green chilies.
- Leave the mixture in the the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take the small amount of mixture in your palm and press it.
- Add the cheddar or mozzarella cheese in it.
- Now shape the potato balls in your desired size.
- Make sure the texture of potato balls are fine and smooth.
- Dip the ball in the egg than in the bread crumbs.
- Keep this mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Now heat the oil in the pan at low to medium flame.
- Add the balls in the pan and fry it.
- Your yummy cheese balls are ready to serve with garlic mayonnaise and garlic chili sauce.
You can also try mayonnaise rolls recipe in this Ramazan and do let me know in the comments.
You can also join our Facebook Group Mom in Home.
“If you find this article helpful to you, do share it to help others.”