Ingredients for noodles cutlets
|Boiled Peas||One cup|
|Sweet corn||One cup|
|Green capsicum||1 chopped|
|Gram flour||Half cup|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Red chili flakes||One tbsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tbsp|
|All spices powder||Half tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||Half teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||As per need|
1. Chop the sweet corn and peas slightly.
3. Add gram flour and all spices in it.
4. Mix it well
5. Add the noodles in it and again mix it properly.
6. Make cutlets according to your desired size.
7. Roll it in the bread crumbs from both sides.
8. Heat oil in the pan and fry the cutlets.
9. Your cutlets are ready.
10. You can also give it in the lunch box of your kid.
Photo by Zainab Butt