Mix Vegetable Puree for Babies and Toddlers
Mix Vegetable Puree for Babies
Moms get worried about their infant health. Give healthy solid food to your 4 month+ babies. Here is a healthy recipe of mix vegetable puree for babies by Anoosh Haider. Its very beneficial for infants and toddlers.
Photo Credit: Anoosh Haider
Ingredients of mix vegetable puree for babies
|Peas||1/3 small bowl|
|Mutton Stock||1 small bowl|
|Salt||As per taste|
- Take all vegetables and wash them
- Peel the peas and cut all vegetables
- Take water in saucepan and bring it to boil
- Add all vegetables in the boiling water
- Add salt and black paper in it
- Cook the vegetables until they become soft
- When vegetables are partially cooked, add mutton stock, and pieces in it.
- Cook it for 15 minutes and let it cool
- Mix vegetable puree with mutton is ready to serve
- You can also blend it to make a fine smooth paste.
You can also see the carrot and chicken recipe for your babies.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get baby diet plans and more healthy recipes for Babies.
You can also join our Facebook Group Mom in Home.