Make Ginger Garlic Paste at Home
Make Ginger Garlic Paste Easily
Ginger and garlic is often used in the daily food routine of Asian countries. Most of the people want to make ginger garlic paste and to preserve it to save their time. Here I am giving you an amazing and effective method to make and preserve ginger garlic paste at home.
|Garlic Cloves||1 cup|
- Rinse and peel ginger and garlic to make ginger garlic paste.
- Cut the ginger into small pieces with a knife.
- You can also cut garlic into two pieces.
- Now chop the ginger, garlic pieces in a chopper and make a smooth paste of it.
- Add the oil and turmeric powder in the smooth paste.
- Your powder is ready now you can keep it in a dry clean jar.
- Always use a clean and dry spoon to take out the paste from the jar.
You can also preserve the ginger garlic paste in a very easy way for a long time.
Click the link to read the article about the easiest way to preserve ginger garlic paste for a long time without color changing.