Pizza:How to Make Pizza with Kitchen Ingredients?
Is your child hungry and wants to eat something tasty immediately? You can make this tasty and healthy pizza for your kids in very little time. I make it for my beloved partner. All the ingredients were at my home. You can add or take off the veggies according to your taste. You can also add mushrooms and olives, but I didn’t add it as they were not available in my fridge.
Ingredients for making pizza
|Shwarma bread||2 piece|
|Cheddar/mozzarella Cheese||2 piece|
|Green capsicum||1 medium|
|Red Onion||2 (small)|
|Chicken Breast Piece||200 grams|
|ChickenTikka masala||1 teaspoon|
|Yogurt||2 tablespoons (use water if yogurt is not available)|
- Put a pan on the stove and switch on the flame on low to medium flame.
- Cut the chicken into one inch bite piece and also cut the onion and capsicum and tomato nicely.
- There is no need to cut the carrot and lettuce just grated it into fine pieces.
- Put the butter into the pan and after 10 seconds also add chicken pieces into the pan.
- Now add yogurt and chicken tikka masala after 5 mints along all the vegetables into pan.
- Stir all the vegetables and chicken for ten minutes.
- While your veggies are stirring you can heat the shawarma slice slightly from both sides.
- Now apply mayonnaise on its one side and place your pizza material on it.
- Now sprinkle the grated cheese on it or simply cheese pieces on it and bake it in oven or in microwave for just 1 minute or you can do the same process on the stove like the picture as below.
- You can also sprinkle oregano on it. If it is not available you can sprinkle all spice powder, red chili flakes and chopped green chilies on it.
- Your yummy pizza is ready in just 15 to 18 minutes.
Pizza Paratha Roll
If your pizza batter is left, then no need to waste it. Just make a paratha and paste the mayonnaise and ketchup on it along the remaining pizza material. Fold the paratha and cut it into two pieces.
It will be also yummy and your kid will love it. You can give this pizza paratha roll to your children in their breakfast or in their lunch box. 🙂