Home made Desi Ghee is made from the cow milk. Here is the easy and step by step recipe to make home made desi ghee step by step for easy understanding. People often misunderstand the nutrients and benefits of home made desi ghee. So before telling the recipe, I would like to tell you the benefits of home made desi ghee.
Benefits of home made desi ghee
- It moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- Daily massage of desi ghee removes the dryness of your skin.
- It is very helpful in maintaining the cholesterol level
- It is also best for losing weight as it did not deposit any unnecessary fat to your body
- Massage of desi ghee before hair wash makes your hair silky, strong and long
- Very helpful for the growth of your baby and kids.
You can read more benefits of home made desi ghee for your skin, body, kids and during pregnancy
Recipe of home made desi ghee step by step
Take freezed cream
Put the Cream in the blender and pour half cup cold water in it.
Blend it for 15-20 minutes. The butter will be separated from the water and rise to top.
Squeeze the butter with soft hands to remove remaining water from it.
Your homemade butter is ready. You can place it in refrigerator
To make homemade desi ghee, pour the homemade butter in any utensil.
Keep it on the stove on low flame
Stir the spoon often
When it comes to this stage, switch off the flame.
Now sieve the ghee in clean jar.
You can keep home made desi ghee in any air tight jar or box
You can subscribe for our news letter to get more recipes and tips for your babies