Gulab Jamun: How to make Gulab Jamun with Powder Milk
Ingredients for Gulab Jamun
|Milk powder||135 grams (1 cup)|
|Unsalted Butter||55 grams (¼ cup)|
|Cashew nuts||10-12 pcs|
|Green cardamom||7-8 pcs|
|Sugar||400 grams (2 cup)|
|White flour(Maida)||½ cup|
Recipe for Gulab Jamun
- Preheat the pan and add the butter in it until it melts
- After melting the butter, add milk in it and mix it well with butter.
- Make sure the flame is slow; now add the milk powder in the mixture of milk and butter.
- Stir the mixture constantly until it gets smooth and thick texture.
- Now it is ready to take out the dough in the bowl to let it cool.
Make sugar syrup for the delicious dessert. You can get the recipe of sugar syrup at how to make bread gulab jamun with step by step pictures
Knead the Dough
- Now take the dough in a large plate and add 4 spoons of plain flour in it.
- Knead it well for 10 minutes. You can add the liquid milk into it to make the dough smooth and fine.
- Dice the dry fruits and mix the cardamom powder in it.
- Add one tablespoon of liquid milk and one spoon of dough in the stuffing so that it can bind finely.
- Take a small lump from the dough and give it a shape like a bowl.
- Add the filling in it and close it nicely from all sides like a round shape.
- Roll it on both sides and it will be look like a small ball. Prepare all the bread Gulab Jamun like this.
- You can make the size of Gulab Jamun according to your preference.
- The oil is ready to fry the Gulab Jamun. Make sure it is not too hot. Your flame should be slow to medium.
- Toss the balls very gently and fry it until they get brown from all sides.
- Take out all Gulab Jamun from the frying pan and soak it in the sugar syrup for two hours
You powder milk Gulab Jamun are now puffy and ready to be served. You can serve it in several innovative ways such as by using tooth pick and sprinkle the sweets on it or just like the BBQ style. You can also preserve the Gulab Jamun in refrigerator for 4-5 days.