First Trimester Guide for Healthy Pregnancy
Having a baby is the blessing of God Almighty. It’s a joyful moment when you hear the news of being parented. After hearing the news of pregnancy, you should start to care about yourself to give a birth to a healthy child. Your date of pregnancy will be counted from the first day of your last menstruation period. Basically pregnancy is measured into 3 trimester period. Each trimester consists of 3 months. Here is an overview of the first trimester of the pregnancy.
You may also like:- healthy pregnancy tips you must know
First Trimester of the Pregnancy
First trimester of pregnancy measured from the conception to approximately 14 weeks of the pregnancy. Hormonal changes will affect almost every organ of your body. Your stopped monthly period is the clear sign of your pregnancy. It’s the most important trimester of your pregnancy. It’s the time, when the vital structures of the baby will form.
- You will feel tired whole day without doing any work.
- Morning sickness can be felt at the initial level of your pregnancy.
- Desire or distaste for certain food items.
- Most of the women feel heartburn during their first trimester
- You need to pass urine more times than the usual. As the uterus grows, it exerts pressure on the bladder, due to which you begin to experience the frequency of urination.
- Mood Swings are the common symptom in whole pregnancy.
- Breast changes will happen because the increase levels of progesterone and estrogen during the first trimester of your pregnancy. You will feel them heavier, larger and quite sore to touch
- Most of the women suffer with the nausea and vomiting.
- You should increase your intake of milk and dairy products. They will fulfill the deficiency of calcium in the first trimester
- Folic is very important n 1st trimester of pregnancy. So take the food enriched with it such as egg, almonds, bananas, spinach
- Make a routine to take all vitamins in the form of healthy eatables in your diet.
You may also like:- healthy pregnancy nutrition tips
Don’t afraid to do different exercise or yoga during your pregnancy period. It helps you in a normal and safe delivery. You can consult your doctor before doing any exercise, if there are any complications in your pregnancy.
- If you are a smoker or an alcoholic, then it’s time to quit these habits for the health of your baby.
- Reduce the frequent intake of caffeine mostly found in coffee, tea and chocolates.
- Use herbal tea instead of them.
- Take the medicine prescribed by the doctor regularly.