Finger Fish Biryani Recipe
Ingredients for finger fish biryani
||as per taste
|Fresh Mint and Coriander
- Slice the onions and tomatoes and cut the chilies into half.
- Add the oil in the pan at low to high flame and add the sliced onions in it.
- When onions get soft add the tomatoes in it. Don’t brown the onions just fry it until they get soft.
- Add chilies and the 2 sliced lemon in it with biryani packet.
- Wash the finger fish with water to remove ice from it.
- Add the finger fish and curd into the gravy and cook it for 15 minutes
- Your finger fish is ready
- On the other burner boil the water
- Add salt and cumin in it.
- When the water start to boil add rice in it and boil the rice half cooked.
- Rinse the rice and leave it aside
- Put a little layer of half cooked rice in the pan then the layer of finger fish gravy
- Again put the layer of rice then gravy and then the last layer of rice
- Put the remaining last lemon, coriander, mint leaves and 1 chopped green chilly on it.
- Sprinkle the orange food color on it and leave it on burner for 20 minutes at low flame.
- Your delicious finger fish biryani is ready.
- Dish out it in the tray and serve hot
- Enjoy it with mint raita and kachumbar salad.