Creamy Chicken with Cashew Nuts
Chicken is an easily available ad easy to cook main course dish which you can make at home. Today I am giving you a simple and instant, but delicious recipe of cream chicken. You will surely love this yummy creamy chicken.
|Chicken boneless||Half kg|
|Fresh Cream||200 ml|
|Star anise(badian phool)||2pcs|
|Cardamom (choti ilaichi)||2pcs|
|Black cardamom (bari ilaichi)||1 piece|
|Grounded Black pepper(pisi kali mirch)||¼ teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick (dar cheni)||2pcs|
|Salt||As per your taste|
Method for creamy chicken
- Preheat the pan and add half of the butter in it
- After melting the butter, add chicken pieces and salt in it and fry it. boneless chicken was not available to me so i made this recipe with whole chicken.
- When the chicken gets half cooked, add all the spices in it.
- Mix the cream in a bowl with a tablespoon milk.
- Now add cream and nuts in it and cook for more 5-7 minutes.
- Your creamy chicken is ready.
- Dish out the chicken in a beautiful bowl and put the remaining butter and remaining cashew nuts on the sizzling creamy chicken.
- Enjoy the creamy chicken along fresh fruit salad.