Ingredients for chili cheese chicken
|Salt||as per the choice|
|BBQ Sauce (Tikka masala)||3 teaspoon|
|Mayo garlic||3 tablespoons|
Recipe for creamy chili chicken
- Marinate the chicken with curd, lemon and BBQ sauce (tikka masala) and leave it for 1 hour.
- Add green chilies it and put it on the stove in the low to high flame.
- Slice the tomatoes, potatoes and bell paper into four pieces.
- If chicken is cooked, then add mayonnaise, garlic mayonnaise, cream in it.
- Add 2 slice cheese, 1 spoon butter and sliced veggies in it.
- Leave it for 10 minutes on the slow flame.
- Your delicious creamy chili chicken is ready.
- Dish it out the tasty chili cheese chicken in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the other piece of cheese and the remaining butter on it.
You an also try the chicken cheese kebab from Asian cuisine.