|Coriander Leaves (fresh dhanya)||1bunch|
|Lime Juice||1 lemon|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Turmeric Powder (haldi)||1/4tsp|
|All spices Powder (garam masala)||1tsp|
Recipe for chicken cheese kebab
- Marinate chicken pieces with the paste of cheese.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chili paste in it.
- Add coriander leaves, lime juice, salt, turmeric powder and all spice powder.
- Keep the marinated chicken for 6hrs in the fridge.
- Now put the chicken pieces on wooden skewers and grill on tawa or shallow fry in a pan.
- Sprinkle with oregano or chat masala and serve with green chutney and mayonnaise.
- Your chicken cheese kebab is ready. Serve Hot
- You can give it to your kids in their lunch box or can make paratha roll with it.
You can also try creamy chicken with cashew nuts. Its so yummy and delicious.