Chicken Carrot Puree Recipe for Babies
Chicken carrot puree is very healthy baby food for the babies. You can include this yummy and healthy recipe in the diet of your babies. They will surely love it.
|Chicken breast as it is enriched with iron||1 piece|
|Breast milk or formula milk or Vegetable broth||¼ cup|
Recipe for chicken carrot puree
- Take the potato and the carrots and wash it with the water
- Now peel the potato and carrot and chop it finely into small pieces
- Take the chicken breast piece and wash it with clean water.
- Now take a pan and add the water in it.
- When the water is going to boil, put the chicken breast piece and the veggies in it.
- Cooked them until they get soft.
- Take a food processor and add the pieces of carrots, chicken and the potato in it.
- Now add some vegetable broth or formula milk or breast milk to make the chicken creamier
- Now chop all the ingredients and check the consistency.
- Keep adding it up until you get the desired consistency of the puree.
- Your yummy chicken carrot puree is ready to eat.
- You can give its one portion to your baby to satisfy his/her hunger.
- Remaining puree can preserve in the smaller containers for up to two months, but try to use it before two months.
You may also like:- Banana puree for babies