Chicken carrot puree is very healthy baby food for the babies. You can include this yummy and healthy recipe in the diet of your babies. They will surely love it.
|Chicken breast as it is enriched with iron||1 piece|
|Breast milk or formula milk or Vegetable broth||¼ cup|
Recipe for chicken carrot puree
- Take the potato and the carrots and wash it with the water
- Now peel the potato and carrot and chop it finely into small pieces
- Take the chicken breast piece and wash it with clean water.
- Now take a pan and add the water in it.
- When the water is going to boil, put the chicken breast piece and the veggies in it.
- Cooked them until they get soft.
- Take a food processor and add the pieces of carrots, chicken and the potato in it.
- Now add some vegetable broth or formula milk or breast milk to make the chicken creamier
- Now chop all the ingredients and check the consistency.
- Keep adding it up until you get the desired consistency of the puree.
- Your yummy chicken carrot puree is ready to eat.
- You can give its one portion to your baby to satisfy his/her hunger.
- Remaining puree can preserve in the smaller containers for up to two months, but try to use it before two months.
You may also like:- Banana puree for babies