Black Chana Chat Recipe
Here is an easy but yummy recipe of black chana chat by Aamna Abdul Rauf. Must try this delicious recipe and do let me know in comments.
Benefits of Black chickpeas
Before telling the recipe I would like to tel you the benefits of black chickpeas (kalay chanay)
- It is very effective thing to loose weight.
- It is fiber rich food that also prevent constipation
- Black chickpeas are very beneficial for cardiovascular problems. It minimize the risk of heart attacks, formation of blood clots.
- You can also reduce your cholesterol level by taking its 3/4 cup on regular basis.
- Females who are facing leucorrhea take roasted black chickpeas. Mix it with brown sugar and desi ghee. This will help to cure them from leucorrhea.
- It also helps to control your diabetes. You can stabilize your sugar level within a week by eating 1/2 cup of black chickpeas daily
|Black Chana (soaked and boiled)||2 cups (soaked and boiled)|
|Potatoes||2 (boiled and cubed)|
|Green Capsicum||1 chopped|
|Green chili||1 chopped|
|Fresh coriander||2 tablespoons chopped|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Red chili||½ teaspoon|
|Garam masala (all spice powder)||½ teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 tablespoons|
|Tamarind water||1 cup|
|2 tsp chili sauce||2 teaspoons|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2-3 tablespoons|
Method for black chana chat recipe
|Take a clean bowl and add potatoes in it.|
|Now add boiled black chana, salt and chili in it|
|Keep the bowl aside.|
|Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in it|
|Add chopped capsicum and sautee for only 1 minute.|
|Now add potato mixture in the pan|
|Stir the mixture to combine everything.|
|Add chopped onion and tomatoes in it|
|Pour other ingredients on top and close the lid for 5minutes.|
|Turn off the heat|
|Now dish out in the serving bowl|
You can subscribe to our newsletter to get baby diet plans and more healthy recipes for Ramadan.You can also follow us on Facebook,twitter, google+ and other social media accounts.You can also join our Facebook Group Mom in Home.
“If you find this article helpful to you, do share it to help others.”