Besan Ladoo in Just 5 Minute
Ingredients for besan ladoo
|Gram Flour (Besan)||1/2 cup|
|Raisins(kishmish) or Cashew(kaju)||20 pieces|
|Cardamom Powder (choti ilaichi )||1 tsp|
- Take sugar in a blender and make it into a fine powder.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and add ghee in it
- Add the raisins or cashews in it and pop it in microwave for a minute.
- Now the raisins are roasted, add the gram flour in it.
- Mix it well and keep in microwave for 2 minutes.
- After two minute there is no smell of raw gram flour.
- Now mix it again and add the powdered sugar and cardamom powder in to the hot besan and mix it properly.
- Take a small portion from it and shape it into tight besan ladoo.
- You can make 10 besan ladoo with these ingredients in just 5 minutes.