Here is an easy recipe of apple puree. you can give it to your baby up to 5 month. it is an healthy meal for your baby that is easy to make.
- Wash the apples then peel, core and slice them.
- Place the apples in a large pan and then put in enough water to cover them up.
- Bring apples to the boil then gently simmer for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain the water from the apples.
- Mash the apple with masher or a fork.
- You can also blend it in the food processor for a smooth apple puree.
You can also give chicken and carrot puree to your 6 month baby